- İnceleme (0)
The IPmux-2L is a cost-effective TDM pseudowire access gateway, extending TDM, HDLC and LAN traffic over dark fiber, IP, MPLS, or Ethernet networks.
Analog Voice, ISDN and Data over Ethernet
The IPmux-2L is a cost-effective TDM pseudowire access gateway, extending TDM, HDLC and LAN traffic over dark fiber, IP, MPLS, or Ethernet networks. In addition, it supports legacy serial data delivery over PSN. The device offers an ideal solution for economical PSTN access and TDM trunking over wired and radio packet access. Incorporating a multistandard pseudowire ASIC, it enables transparent delivery of legacy user traffic over nextgeneration transport with minimal processing delay, making it ideal for supporting carriers in their migration of leased line services to NG networks. It also allows enterprises and utility companies to take advantage of new packet switched networks for legacy services transport, without replacing their existing equipment or affecting service quality.
IPmux-2L Quick Specs
- Up to two E1 user ports
- Optional n x 64 serial user data port
- Three UTP/SFP Fast Ethernet ports
- Multi-standard, hardware-based TDM pseudowire: TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, HDLCoPSN, CESoETH
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Pseudowire OAM
- Optional Sync-E support
- Centralized SNMP-based remote management with RADView-EMS and/or RADview Service Center TDMoIP