- İnceleme (0)
The IPmux-24 extends TDM, HDLC and Ethernet services over packet transport using standard pseudowire
encapsulation over Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet access.
Analog Voice, ISDN and Data over Ethernet
The IPmux-24 extends TDM, HDLC and Ethernet services over packet transport using standard pseudowire encapsulation over Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet access. The device’s compact design, ease of installation, and advanced traffic management capabilities enable carriers to extend their services from legacy backbones over greenfield packet networks, without affecting customer experience or replacing existing end-user equipment. It also allows service providers to add traditional leased line services to their Layer 2 portfolio and permit enterprises to reduce their IT expenses on PSTN connectivity and branch-to-branch communications. In addition, the IPmux-24 supports cellular operators in migrating their services to economical packet switched backhaul while maintaining the mobile network’s stringent synchronization requirements.
IPmux-24 Quick Specs
- Up to four E1 or T1 TDM user ports
- Three SFP-based fiber or copper Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Multi-standard hardware-based TDM pseudowire: TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, HDLCoPSN, CESoETH
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for sub-50 ms restoration; Ethernet link and TDM pseudowire redundancy
- Ethernet OAM: IEEE 802.3-2005 (formerly 802.3ah), 802.1ag/ ITU-T Y.1731 (CFM)
- High precision clock recovery for 2G/3G cellular traffic over PSN
- QoS per 802.1p, ToS/DSCP, EXP
- MEF-9, MEF-14 certified for EPL, EVPL services