- İnceleme (0)
The IPmux-4L is a cost-effective TDM pseudowire access gateway, extending TDM, HDLC and LAN traffic over dark fiber, IP, MPLS, or Ethernet.
Analog Voice, ISDN and Data over Ethernet
The IPmux-4L is a cost-effective TDM pseudowire access gateway, extending TDM, HDLC and LAN traffic over dark fiber, IP, MPLS, or Ethernet. The device provides an ideal solution for circuit emulation and legacy leased line services, as well as for PBX backhaul, PSTN access, TDM trunking over packet transport, and cellular backhaul. Incorporating a multi-standard pseudowire ASIC, it enables transparent delivery of legacy user traffic over next-generation transport with minimal processing delay.
IPmux-4L supports point-to-point and hub-and-spoke network topologies, offering a complete migration solution when combined with other TDM pseudowire CPEs (such as IPmux-2L, IPmux-24 and IPmux-216) and aggregation gateways supporting TDM pseudowire (such as ETX-5300A, Gmux-2000, IPmux-155L, and Megaplex-4100).
IPmux-4L Quick Specs
- Up to four E1 user ports
- Three UTP/SFP Fast Ethernet user/network ports
- Multi-standard TDM pseudowire ASIC: TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, CESoETH, HDLCoPSN
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Pseudowire OAM
- High precision clock recovery for 2G/3G cellular traffic over PSN
- Centralized SNMP-based remote management with RADView-EMS and/or RADview Service Center TDMoIP