- Drag and drop contacts to start a conference—no dialing.
- Switch between IM, email, voice, and video—in one window, in one app.
- Scroll and click on contacts—send invites that automatically contain your conference info and links.
- Share content and your desktop with a click of the “collaborate” button.
- See who’s in the conference, who’s just arrived, who’s presenting, and more.
Find new ways to save
Consolidating your possibly fragmented mix of user collaboration tools within a single Avaya Aura® unified platform avoids proprietary lock-in, reduces management complexity, and lowers network costs and outside conference service fees.
Optimize network bandwidth
Built-in intelligence manages the load on your network, monitoring bandwidth, usage, conferences, and sessions, and adapting to your network conditions.
Lower WAN costs
Media cascading reduces the number of media streams that need to travel across the WAN. Having fewer streams can significantly reduce WAN costs.
Discover incredible scalability
Support a few dozen or tens of thousands (as many as 7,500 concurrently) audio, video, and web conference users.
Deliver productivity tools
When users have intuitive communication tools that allow them to readily connect, engage, and share key information, they focus less on technology and more on supporting customers, completing projects, and producing impactful results.
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing – Standard Edition
- Web Conferencing